Honey evidently can also be a natural ingredient for removing blackheads. Blackheads are one of the most common skin problems experienced by everyone, both women and men. Blackheads appear due to lack of hygiene so that the dirt will enter the pores of the skin and clog pores called blackheads which then make the skin look dirty and dull and not glowing.
Then how to overcome and eliminate blackheads without damaging the skin and without irritating the skin? There are plenty of natural ways that you can do to solve your blackheads problem, one of which is by creating honey blended with other natural ingredients.
The reason honey can get rid of blackheads:
- Honey will perform as a natural antibiotic and help remove dirt from the pores of the skin by removing blackheads. Honey can also hydrate and shrink pores.
- After lifting blackheads, honey will nourish and moisturize the skin so that it appears shining.
- The antioxidant, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties of honey lift blackheads by destroying germs or dirt that blocks pores.
- Low pH levels of honey, only about 3.2-4.5 make it difficult for bacteria to survive in the skin so that zits and pimples can be prevented.
Various ways of honey to remove blackheads.
1. Raw honey.
Natural honey without a mixture of other substances is powerful enough to deal with blackheads.
- Apply organic raw honey to the face, focus on the blackheads area. You can warm honey for better results.
Let stand 10-15 minutes, then rinse with warm water, followed by cold water.
Perform this treatment 2-3 times a week for maximum results.
You can also apply a little honey in the blackheads, cover with a small bandage and let it be for one night. Rinse thoroughly on the next day.
2. Honey and apple.
Apples are rich in good vitamin C to minimize acne while reducing excess oil on the face. Combine honey and apples to overcome your blackheads.
- Peel the apple, then cut into thin pieces, blender until it becomes a kind of porridge.
- Add a few pieces of mint leaves, and 1 tablespoon of raw oats.
- Then heat the honey, then pour it into the mixture until it forms a thick paste.
- Apply to face, let stand until dry, then rinse with warm water.
3. Oatmeal and tomatoes.
While oatmeal is responsible for absorbing excess oil on the face, the content of lycopene and vitamin C in tomatoes can reduce skin problems, such as zits and blackheads. Mix both with honey and then use it to clean blackheads. Here’s how to make it:
- Mix 1 cup oatmeal, 1 tablespoon honey, and press 3 tomatoes to form a paste.
- Rub into the blackheads area.
- Leave it to dry, then rinse with water.
4. Honey and egg white.
Amino acids in egg whites can reduce excess oil, and the Lysozyme enzyme is responsible for dealing with bacteria that trigger skin disorders. The blend of honey and egg white is pretty helpful for overcoming the problem of blackheads:
- Beat 1 egg white with 1 tsp honey.
- Apply to face, leave it to dry.
- Rinse thoroughly, and do it regularly for maximum results.
This recipe is not just sufficient in preventing blackheads but can also nourish the skin.
Although almonds are better for snacks, there’s nothing wrong with setting aside a few to treat your face. Let the fatty acid content in almonds minimize acne while freeing pores so that they are no longer clogged. Here’s how to make it:
- Mash 1 almond and add honey to form a paste.
- Apply to face and leave it to dry, then rinse with water.
- Repeat treatments that can clean your face from this dirt as much as 1-2 times a week.
6. Sea salt.
The high potassium and sulfur in sea salt can remove impurities while balancing the water content in the face. Use it together with honey to clean blackheads:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of raw honey with a little sea salt.
- Use it to scrape away dead skin cells on the face. Massage your face in a circular motion.
- When finished, rinse with water.
7. Honey and lemon.
A mixture of honey and lemon is very popular for eradicating blackheads. The citric acid in lemon dries while treating facial skin problems, one of which is blackheads and other pimples.
- Cut the lemon into 2 parts, then drop 3-4 drops of honey onto it.
- Rub the 1/2 part of lemon that has been spiked with honey on the face, then leave it for 5 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water, and do this treatment 1-2 times a week.
In addition to the method above, you can also warm a small cup of honey, then dip 1/2 part of lemon into it. Rub the lemon slices into the face, let stand a few minutes, then rinse.
Another alternative is to steam your face first with a warm towel. After that, apply a mixture of 1 tablespoon of organic raw honey and lemon juice, leave it for 15-30 minutes (depending on how sensitive your skin is). Rinse with cold water, followed by warm water, then dry. Continue by applying moisturizer or serum.
8. Strawberry dan lemon.
Both contain high vitamin C, which is good for brightening while reducing various problems in the facial skin. Apply both with honey as follows:
- Mix 1 tsp honey, 1/2 tsp lemon juice, and paste 3 ripe strawberries.
- Massage into the face in a circular motion for 3-4 minutes.
- Rinse using warm water first, followed by cold water.
It’s a great idea to take a mini-test first to find out if any unwanted reactions from each recipe you try. Wherever possible, always use raw honey to remove blackheads in your face, also prevent skin irritation. Surely you don’t have to try all the methods above. Simply apply one or several combinations that suit with your skin and problems, then do it regularly to get the best results.
Also, read 15 Tips: How To Get Rid Of Chapped Lips Permanently.
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)